The Case of Bill B.
Bill B. is a very meticulous person in every aspect of his life. He happens to be the senior partner of a wide-ranging investment firm. After experiencing an incident a few years ago, he determined in his heart and believes most people do judge a “book” by its cover, despite what they say.
In an effort to save the sale, Bill picked up the phone and dialed the near client’s line to see what happened. After a brief introduction, Bill asked if the client could explain his sudden change of mind.
The client replied in a comical voice- “have you ever taken a look at him and would you hand him $150,000 of your money?” Bill then took his first look at his rookie, chuckled and confessed he could exactly see what the client was talking about.
Think on this… and share your comments.
- 3 Things You Can Do To Improve First Impressions Instantly - January 25, 2019
- DRESS WELL – An Encouragement To Personal Self. - September 19, 2018
- UNIFORMS – The Psychology behind a Work Wear. - September 19, 2018
- Big, Fat and Stylish : A Style Guide For Plus Size People - June 6, 2018
- Style Guide On How To Create First Impressions - May 7, 2018
- How To Dress To Beat The Heat; 3 Style Tips For The Hot Weather - May 2, 2018
- Common Style Errors Most Men Make - March 12, 2018
- HALO EFFECT: The Sexy Underwear Effect… - March 12, 2018
- How to Dress To Kill - March 12, 2018
- The Ultimate Guide To Dressing For Job Interviews. - January 30, 2018