Appearance matters… Nod twice if you believe so.
I mean there’s no better way of saying this than –
Your image loudly informs and educates people on how you want to be approached
The very first impression you make is your Visual Impression (AKA the way you’re dressed).
Expressing an attractive style when it comes to your image is a recipe for attracting opportunities.
I want to keep this post short, so I will quickly run over 5 dressing tips to attain success at your next job interview.
1. Dress in a way that isn’t distracting. This means no excessive make up or multi coloured clothing. It’s a job interview, not a clown party.
2. Discover the job/company’s dress code and dress similar or slightly above it.
3. Avoid trendy clothes but dress in an up-to-date fashion. This is because along with dressing appropriately for the occasion, comes the undeniably need to look current.
4. Wear comfortable clothing that boosts your confidence.
5. Make sure everything fits. Tight clothing doesn’t equate fitted clothing. You have been warned!!
Thus it shall come to pass, if thou diligently observe to do all that is written therein, ye shall enjoy great successes from thy endeavors.
Alright folks, there you have them. 5 simple dress-up tips that will transform you from a regular candidate to an exceptional one.
Always remember, Lady Luck hangs around opportunities, your style is the first of many steps in wooing her.
Photo Credit: Dami Yakubu
- 3 Things You Can Do To Improve First Impressions Instantly - January 25, 2019
- DRESS WELL – An Encouragement To Personal Self. - September 19, 2018
- UNIFORMS – The Psychology behind a Work Wear. - September 19, 2018
- Big, Fat and Stylish : A Style Guide For Plus Size People - June 6, 2018
- Style Guide On How To Create First Impressions - May 7, 2018
- How To Dress To Beat The Heat; 3 Style Tips For The Hot Weather - May 2, 2018
- Common Style Errors Most Men Make - March 12, 2018
- HALO EFFECT: The Sexy Underwear Effect… - March 12, 2018
- How to Dress To Kill - March 12, 2018
- The Ultimate Guide To Dressing For Job Interviews. - January 30, 2018